Learn to convert and make arithmetic operations with decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers.
This is an introductory course on digital systems and computer science area.
There are no pre-requisities for this course. If you are looking to get acquainted with the concept of number systems that are use for computer language, this is the right course for you.
Just need a computer and i will explain step by step, from the simple concept even the most complex operations.
At the end of this course, you should be comfortable making:
- Conversion between different system numbers using integer numbers
- Conversion between different system numbers using fractional numbers
- Making addition and subtraction with different bases(binary, decimal, octal and hexadecimal).
What are the requirements?
- Pleasure to learn and motivation
- Leave the rest with me
What is the target audience?
- Students in the area of computer science with little or no notions of number systems.
- This course is also suitable for students/people with more advanced skills who want to deepen their knowledge.